Warm Minced Beef Zucchini Noodle Salad
A healthy choice of noodle is the zucchini noodle and when you add minced beef with it, the dish goes to a whole new level. The addition of capsicum and chives does magic.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 400g minced beef
- 1 cup of zucchini noodles
- 1 large red capsicum
- 1 tbsp baby salted capers
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large yellow capsicum
- 2 tbsp fresh chives
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 75g feta cheese
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 40g pitted olives
- 200g grape tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the zucchini into salted water for 5 minutes.
- Cut the olives into pieces and chop the tomatoes, chives.
- Now take the tomatoes and chop it really thinly.
- In a bowl soak the capers for 30 minutes and then drain.
- In a pan heat the oil and fry the beef for 10 minutes or until they become brown.
- Add in the capsicum for fry them for 3 minutes.
- Place them into a mixing bowl.
- Add the zucchini noodle, capers, tomatoes, olives, parsley into the bowl.
- Add the seasoning, and the beef mixture.
- Finally add the feta cheese and mix.
- Drizzle the olive oil and mix well.
- Serve immediately.