Tilapia in tomato Sauce
This recipe is so simple to make and equally delicious to relish. IF you have some guests coming, and you know you do not have much time left to prepare, this is the perfect dish to go for.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
4 medium size Tilapia, deboned
1 cup of tomato sauce
1 cup of onion, chopped,
½ tsp of cumin powder
½ tsp coriander powder
½ tsp of black pepper
½ cup of water
2 tbsp of olive oil
Coriander leaves for garnishing
Salt to taste
1 tsp of Sugar
1. In a pan fry the tilapia with olive oil.
2. They should be brown on both sides. Set aside for now.
3. Deglaze the pan and add some more oil.
4. Fry the onion for a minute and sprinkle the spices.
5. Add tomato sauce to it along with the seasoning.
6. Stir for about 3 minutes and add the fried fish in the middle.
7. Pour in the water and cover with lid.
8. Cook for 10 minutes and sprinkle some sugar to it.
9. Add the coriander leaves and serve.