Stuffed Bell Pepper in tuna
Stuffed pepper looks so beautiful when it is served and adding veggies like carrot to the recipes make it all the more healthy.
You can substitute the tuna with mushroom or ground beef if preferred.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
1 can tuna
4 red bell pepper that would be stuffed
2 carrots, chopped
Fresh coriander, chopped
2 onions, chopped
2 red chilies, chopped
½ cup of tomato puree
1 tsp of pepper
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp of ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp of olive oil
Salt to taste
1. Fry the onion for 2 minutes with olive oil.
2. Add the ginger garlic paste and toss for another 3 minutes.
3. Add in the tuna and sprinkle the spices.
4. Add in the tomato and coriander to it.
5. Stir for nearly 10 minutes and check the seasoning.
6. Take off the pan.
7. Take the bell pepper and stuff the centre using the tuna mixture.
8. Bake the bell pepper for 20 minutes over 250 degrees F.
9. Serve hot.