Spicy Steak Paleo Salad
When you have a large group coming and you can only spend less than an hour to prep for food, this is a wonderful and healthy choice to go for.
Preparation Time: 35 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1cup of minced beef
- 1 tbsp of raw honey
- 1 tsp of chili flakes
- 1 red onion, peeled, sliced
- 1 tbsp of horseradish
- 1 tsp of dehydrated garlic jest
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- A handful of spring mix
- 1 tsp of homemade mayo
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinade the beef with chili flakes, garlic jest, pepper, olive oil, and half of horseradish.
- Fridge for 30 minutes. Take off the fridge and make flat patties using hands.
- In a grill fry the patties brown for 4 minutes on each side.
- Place the patties into a flat surface and chop them using knife.
- Combine the mayo, honey, salt, pepper and horseradish.
- Add the tomatoes, onion and spring mix.
- Mix well and pour on top of the beef mixture.
- Serve immediately.