Spicy Chicken Paleo Salad
This Salad is a party in a bowl. It looks absolutely ravishing with all the colors. It tastes super delicious too and it takes less than only 40 minutes to prep it.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts
- A handful of spring mix
- A handful of lettuce, torn
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 tsp of chili flakes
- 1 tbsp of raw honey
- 1 tsp of low fat coconut milk
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 tbsp of horseradish
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of dehydrated garlic jest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine the chili flakes, horseradish, olive oil, garlic jest, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken to it and fridge for about 30 minutes.
- In a grill, grill the chicken pieces on high heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the chicken into a plate and cut into thin strips.
- In a bowl combine honey, coconut milk, salt, spring mix, horseradish and pepper.
- Add the dressing on top of the chicken.
- Add the lettuce leaves and toss well.
- Serve fresh.