Smoked Salmon with Lentil Salad
Lentil and Salmon goes really well together. The Smoked salmon gives the salad a beautiful aroma and blends well with the herbs and the light texture of the salmon.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 12 slices smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 3 eggs, hard boiled
- 175g lentils
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp dill, chopped
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- Discard the shells of the eggs, and cut it into thin slices.
- Cook the lentils for about 30 minutes and drain.
- In a mixing bowl toss the shallots with vinegar, mustard, and seasoning.
- Mix well and add in the dill.
- Add in the eggs, and smokes salmon and coarsely toss everything.
- Serve immediately.