Smoked chicken is one such recipe that is suitable to serve at any party. And this recipe is so simple and yet finger licking good!
The steps are fairly simple to follow and any beginner leveled cook can try their luck at this yummy dish.
Preparation Time: 2 hours
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
• 2 chicken breasts
• 1 tsp of olive oil
• 1 tsp of lime juice
• ½ tsp of nutmeg
• ½ tsp of coriander powder
• ½ tsp of cumin powder
• ½ tsp of black pepper
• Sea salt to taste
• 1 tbsp of almond flour
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350F.
2. Marinade the chicken breasts with lime juice, spices, salt and pepper.
3. Refrigerate it for nearly 2 hours.
4. Now take off the fridge and add the flour and coat well.
5. Place onto a baking tray.
6. Drizzle the oil on top.
7. Bake onto the preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
8. Then flip it and bake for another 5 minutes.