Slow Cooker Veggie-Beef Soup with Okra
A soup full of flavors with so many vegetables. The veggies go wonderfully well with the beef and the spices.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 4 hours
- 16 ounce packagefrozen mixed vegetables
- 5 ounceItalian diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 poundground beef
- 5 ouncediced tomatoes, drained
- 4onion, chopped
- 2potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoonketchup
- 12 okra, diced into 1 inch pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet fry the beef for 10 minutes.
- Add in the chopped onion for fry for 5 minutes.
- In a crock pot transfer the beef mixture and add in the tomatoes, ketchup, potatoes, okra, and vegetables.
- Add salt and pepper to it and add water to cover the ingredients.
- Stir well and cover.
- Cook on low flames for 4 hours.
- Serve hot.