Slow Cooker Haddock Chowder
Haddock Chowder is wonderful in its nutrition value, but it also tastes amazingly delicious. Adding the bacon to it adds the crispiness and the salty twist.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 3 hours
- 2 pounds Haddock fillets sliced into bit sizes
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 pound Diced bacon
- 12 ounces Evaporated coconut milk
- 2 cups Water
- 4 pieces Peeled and cubed medium sized potatoes
- Salt to taste
- 2 Chopped medium sized onion
- In a crock pot fry the bacon for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the onion and toss for another minute.
- Add in the haddock fillets, water, pepper, potatoes and salt to it.
- Give it a stir and cover with the lid.
- Cook for 3 hours on low flame.
- Serve hot.