Simple Tomato Chicken Zucchini Stew
A simple and fairly easy chicken stew recipes! Perfect for the winters!
It has the protein from Chicken, Fiber and Vitamin A and anti-oxidant from all those vegetables.
The chicken broth in the recipe is optional, you can add usual water or even vegetable broth if you prefer.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
• 2 chicken breast cut into small pieces
• 2 yellow zucchini, diced
• 3 carrots, circled
• ½ cup of tomato puree
• 3 tomatoes, diced
• 1 cup of water
• 1 tsp of salt
• 3 cup of chicken broth
• 1 tsp of pepper
1. In a large pot heat the oil and fry all the vegetables slightly brown.
2. Stir in the chicken and toss.
3. Add all the spices and pour in the broth with the water.
4. Add all the rest of the ingredients to it and cook for about 30 minutes.
5. Serve hot.