Slow Cooked Creamy Chicken
We all love a good old hot dish during the holidays. This delicious chicken recipe is so simple to make, and can be served on its own or simply add steamed veggies and rice to the final dish if you like.
As it is prepared in the slow cooker, it takes very little time to cook and the preparation of it is also very easy.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
• 500g of chicken, cut into medium chunks
• 1 cup of low fat coconut milk
• 1 tsp of cumin
• 1 cup of water
• 1 red chili, chopped up
• Salt to taste
1. Pour all the ingredients into a slow cooker.
2. Stir well and cover using a lid.
3. Cook on medium heat for about 3 hours.
4. Serve hot.