Pork-and-Succotash Spinach Salad
The pork roast gets dazzled with the corn, orange juice and the spinach adds to the nutrition value.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 4 ozApricot-Glazed Pork Roast, cut into thin strips
- 1 can whole-kernel corn
- 4 cups spinach, chopped
- 1 can lima beans, drained
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Combine the spinach and pork strips into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the lime juice, pepper, oil, garlic, cumin, and orange juice to the bowl.
- Stir well and microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir again and microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Stir again and serve.