Pear, Ginger and Turkey Patties
A wonderful patty recipe with Turkey, ginger and pears. The pear really add the needed sweetness for the recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
• 1 lb. ground turkey
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
• 1 tsp fresh sage, minced
• 1 tsp fresh rosemary, minced
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tsp sea salt
• 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
• 1 ripe pear, peeled and chopped
• 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
1. In a blender add the pear and blend for 4 minutes.
2. Combine the pear with sage, turkey, pepper, ginger, sage, rosemary and salt into a bowl.
3. Create patties using your hands.
4. In a pan heat the oil and fry the patties for 5 minutes on each side.
5. Serve with a sauce.