Try this deliciously easy dish, simple to prep and high fat and protein while remaining low carb.
Taking bland chicken meat and spicing it up is super easy just read below to find out more.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
• 500g chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
• 1 1/2 cups low fat coconut milk
• 1 tbsp lime juice
• 1 tsp oyster sauce
• 1 tbsp minced ginger
• 1 tbsp fish sauce
• 2 tsp minced garlic
• 2 tbsp sugar
• 2 cups broccoli florets, diced.
• 1 1/2 tsp curry powder
• 1/2 onion, sliced
• 1/2 tsp chili-garlic sauce
• 1 tsp avocado oil
1. Combine the coconut milk, with ginger, fish sauce, lime juice, oyster sauce, chili-garlic sauce, garlic, and sugar into a bowl.
2. Mix well.
3. In a pan heat the avocado oil and fry the chicken until cooked through.
4. Take off the heat and keep in a warm place.
5. In a same pan fry the onions with the curry powder and toss around for about 2 minutes.
6. Throw in the broccoli and toss around for about 3 minutes or so.
7. Now pour the coconut milk and bring the mix to a boil.
8. Now turn the heat to low and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
9. Add the chicken to it again and cover with lid.
10. Simmer for just 5-8 minutes on a low heat.
11. Serve hot.
If you want to learn how to fit more meals like this into your nutrition plan, hit the link below to sign up for your free 2 week trial.