Fancy Steak & Eggs
As the name suggest, this fine recipe is indeed a fancy one. The ingredient basil really makes a good difference in the flavors.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
• 150 g lean steak
• ½ tsp dried basil
• 1 egg
• salt and pepper, to taste
• 1 rasher bacon
• ½ yellow onion, sliced
• 1 tbsp of olive oil
1. Remove the fat of the bacon.
2. Heat some oil in a pan and fry the yellow onion and bacon. Toss for 5 minutes.
3. Add in the steak and sprinkle some salt and pepper on top.
4. Add basil and cook for 4 minutes on each sides.
5. Take off the heat and heat some more oil to it.
6. Add the egg and poach it nicely.
7. Serve by assembling everything together.