Egg Salad is such that it serves as a great side when you have guests visiting and as a good lazy day lunch too. It is filled with protein and the bacon adds all the flavors.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 6 strips cooked, chopped bacon
- 3-4 dill pickle spears, chopped
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons paleo mayo
- Salt and pepper
- Chop the eggs into little pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs with bacon, paleo mayo, pickle spears and celery.
- Mix well and add the seasoning.
- Again mix and serve immediately.