Dill Smoked Salmon and Red Pepper Scramble
A very yummy breakfast recipe that is very much healthy as it contains the powerful ingredient Salmon!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2 pieces of smoked salmon
- 1 whole eggs
- 1 egg yolk, whisked
- ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp of coconut oil
- Beat the eggs into a bowl.
- Add the garlic, dill, pepper, red pepper flakes and salt to it and mix well.
- Debone the salmon and add it to the mixture.
- Mix well and heat some oil in the pan.
- Pour in the mixture and fry for 5 minutes or until the egg has cooked completely.