Slow Cooker Fish with Orange
A yummy fish recipe with the hint of orange, lemon rind and orange. The addition of parsley adds more flavour to it.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 2 hours
- 1 ½ pounds White fish fillets
- 2 teaspoons Grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Grated lemon rind
- Parsley sprigs
- 1/2 cup Chopped onions
- 5 tablespoons Chopped parsley
- Season the white fish fillets using salt and pepper.
- Grease the slow cooker using a cooking spray.
- Place the white fish fillet into the slow cooker.
- Add lemon, parsley and orange rinds, vegetable oil and onions to it.
- Cover using lid and turn the heat to low.
- Cook for 1 hour and serve hot.