Chicken Honey with spring onions
The salty and spicy chicken gets merged with the sweetness of the honey. The wonderful blend of sweetness and the spice makes you crave for more.
Again this is another dish that is very simple to prepare, less than 20 minutes!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound chicken, cut into bite size chunks
- 4 tbsp of raw honey
- 1 tsp of pepper
- Fresh mint, chopped
- 6 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- In a skillet heat the coconut oil and fry the chicken for about 6 minutes.
- Add the onion and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss for a minute. Add all the spices and toss.
- Finally add the honey and toss for just 2 minutes.
- Garnish with mint and serve.