Chicken Florentine Casserole
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/4 cup butter
3 teaspoons minced garlic
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/2 cup half-and-half
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 (13.5 ounce) cans spinach, drained
4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
2/3 cup bacon bits
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Bake the chicken breasts over 20 minutes. Take of the heat and set aside for now.
3. Turn the oven to 400 degrees F.
4. In a pan melt the butter and add the cream of mushroom soup, half and half, garlic, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, and Parmesan cheese.
5. Place the spinach into a baking dish.
6. Pour the mushrooms and add half of the mushroom soup mix.
7. Add the chicken breasts and add the remaining mushroom soup mix.
8. Add the bacon on top following by cheese.
9. Bake for another 20 minutes and serve warm.