Chicken Breasts with Shredded Coconut
Perfect dish for the busy moms and workaholics.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1 cup of low fat coconut milk
- ½ cup of fresh shredded coconut
- 1 cup of chopped spring onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tsp of turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions.
- Fry the shredded coconut with the turmeric powder.
- Toss in the chicken and stir for about 5 minutes.
- Pour in the milk and cover using the lid.
- Cook for only 5 minutes.
- Adjust the seasoning. Serve.