Basil-Avocado Chicken Salad Wraps
Avocado is a very powerful ingredient filled with potassium, Folic acid, selenium, Vitamin C etc. Relishing it in any form is very good for the body and this recipe is wonderful to try when you have a large group of guests coming and you do not have much time to prep.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2ripe avocados, peeled
- 4 cupschopped cooked chicken
- 1lime, juiced
- 1/4 cupraisins
- 1/4 cupchopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoonschopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoonground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoongarlic salt
- 2 headslettuce, leaves separated
- Discard the pit of the avocado. Cut it into thin slices.
- Combine the avocado, basil, lime juice, salt, garlic and pepper.
- Mix well and add in the cooked chicken.
- Add the raisins and walnuts to it.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves into a plain tray.
- Fill the middle with the chicken filling and wrap tightly.
- Cut in the middle using a sharp knife and serve immediately.