Asian Glazed Chicken Thighs
No more boring Chicken recipes, with this wonderful appetizer chicken recipe, you can blow your guests. This only takes less than an hour to prep. This is perfect for game night.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
• 1/2 cup rice vinegar
• 5 tablespoons honey
• 1/3 cup soy sauce (such as Silver Swan®)
• 1/4 cup Asian (toasted) sesame oil
• 3 tablespoons Asian chili garlic sauce
• 3 tablespoons minced garlic
• salt to taste
• 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
• 1 tablespoon chopped green onion (optional)
1. Combine soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, garlic, vinegar, salt and chili garlic sauce into a bowl.
2. Place only half of the sauce into a zipper bag and add in the chicken thighs.
3. Lock the zipper bag and shake well to coat the chicken pieces into the sauce.
4. Place the bag into the fridge for about 1 hour.
5. Preheat your oven to 425 F.
6. In a pan, pour the rest of the sauce.
7. Bring the mixture to a boil, which would take less than 5 minutes.
8. Place the chicken thighs onto a baking dish.
9. Brush them with the thickened sauce.
10. Bake for about 30 minutes into the preheated oven.
11. Turn them upside down and bake for another 10 minutes.
12. Serve with onions.